House rules during Covid- 19
These are special circumstances regarding the treatment of our patients.
Both your and our safety are priority.
When you have an appointment at our practice, we ask your attention to follow our advice regarding the precautions. Unfortunately, if these measures are not followed up, we will not be able to admit you to our practice and it is possible to schedule a video consultation or call appointment. Note that all precautions and measures are in place for the safety and well-being of both our patients and staff.
The following measures apply to you:
– If you have the following complaints: runny nose, cold, cough, sneezing, increase / fever, we unfortunately cannot treat you at the practice. It will be possible to schedule a telephone appointment or video consultation
– Wash your hands in the kitchen and dry your hands with the paper towels and deposit them in the closed waste bin
– Optionally you can clean your hands with the alcohol pump
– Try to avoid going to our bathroom/toilet
– Preferably be present no earlier than 2 minutes before the start of your appointment
– A maximum of two people in the waiting room with a distance of 1.5 meters. Are you the third person? Then wait outside or in the exercise area
– Come alone to your appointment, except for minors
– Magazines, coffee / tea facilities are unfortunately not offered
– Bring at least two towels with you for your treatment
– Move as far as possible to maintain 1.5 meters away from the therapist
– When you are examined, this happens in silence
– If you are going to do exercises, please wear your sport-outfit on forhand.
The measures for our therapists from Fysio.com:
– Wash hands when entering the practice
– Wear a clean shirt with a short sleeve
– Disinfect arms
– Wash your hands before appointment with patient
– Wash your hands after treating the patient
– Dry your hands with paper towels
– Wear protective equipment where necessary: apron, gloves, glasses, mask*
– Clean treatment room after treatment
– Cleaning of exercise materials after practice session
– Cleaning of door handles and edges of the doors regularly
– As little as possible is discussed during research and hands-on treatment
– Where possible, keep a distance of 1.5 meters
– If 1.5 meters is not possible, the therapist will wear all protective equipment and there will be no speaking*
– Appointments with patients are planned alternately, so that there is as little traffic of people at the same time as possible
* The categorization of the KNGF model is used to consider whether or not to use protective equipment. Every therapist from Fysio.com is aware of this.
For any questions you can contact us by:
020- 7529451/ 06- 41537401
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org